in every room.
The Hospital TV Kit 200 enables providers to monitor and communicate with patients through observation mode, e‑Sitter mode, and two-way telehealth calling, all while leveraging televisions that already exist. With the Hospital TV Kit 200, hospitals capitalize on previous LG and Samsung investments to expand care across the health system.
- Monitor up to 16 patients simultaneously with the e-Sitter mode
- Add, remove, or focus on specific patients as needed
- Monitor patients quietly and efficiently with observation mode
- Utilize night-vision, far end camera control, and patient mic and speaker mute/unmute to effectively monitor patients
- Facilitate two-way interactive telehealth visits with Amwell’s Converge platform
- Maintain patient privacy with Virtual Knock and LED lights to indicate when a device is in a call
- Provides automated patient-friendly TV controls such as input switching, TV power, and volume when starting and ending calls
The Hospital TV Kit 200 works with Carepoint Calling on the Converge platform for a seamless and consistent user experience.
- 11" (L) x 2.5" (H) x 3" (D)
- Internal camera with pan, tilt, and 5x digital zoom. Optional 20x PTZ camera available.
- Integrated beamforming mic array
- Adaptive Automatic Echo Cancellation
- Automatic Gain Control
- Automatic Noise Cancellation
- Integrated speaker and ability to leverage TV speakers
- Compatible with LG or Samsung Healthcare TV
- Easy setup on existing LG and Samsung Healthcare TVs
- Leverages client’s existing display
- Automatic TV control
- 1x USB 3.0 Type C
- 1x MicroSD XC
- 1x HDMI 2.0 (Input)
- 1x HDMI 2.0 4K60 (Output)
- Remote Control (for debugging)
- Wifi 802.11ac 2.4Ghz / 5GHz. MIMO, dual antennas
- Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base-T full-duplex (RJ‑45)
- 1x DC power port 5V 3A
Use Amwell fleet monitoring to ensure your telehealth solution is up and running at all times. Track the status of your Carepoint devices, enable auto-alerts and over-the-air updates, and proactively respond to support needs.
Hospital TV Kit 200 use cases
Health systems can quickly set up isolation rooms and allow providers to virtually care for patients via hospital TVs, ultimately conserving PPE, keeping staff and communities safe, and bringing family members into patient care.
Allow care teams the flexibility to round from any location and remotely evaluate the patient using the high-quality pan-tilt-zoom camera.
Foster clear communication between providers and patients by enabling interpreters to instantly be present to interpret conversations around care.
Clinicians can monitor multiple patients simultaneously and seamlessly via the observation mode and our new e‑Sitter mode.