in every room.
The Hospital TV Kit 100 provides the tools to monitor patients as well as check in on patients that need to be kept isolated, all while building on equipment that already exists. With the Hospital TV Kit 100, hospitals capitalize on previous LG television investments to expand care across the ecosystem.
- System Enclosure: 8.4" height x 6.1" width x 3.9" depth
- Camera Assembly: 7.5" height x 6.7" width x 8" depth
- 20x optical zoom camera
- Integrated omnidirectional microphone
- Integrated high-powered speaker
- Automatic echo cancellation
- Leverages client’s existing display
- Automatic TV control
- HDMI video out
- 1 USB 3.0 port (debugging and setup)
- TV control via LG MPI (LG Healthcare TVs)
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Integrated wireless 802.11ac
- AC/DC power adapter included (requires two)
- Amwell Hospital Platform
- Compatible LG Healthcare TV
- Monitor patients quietly and efficiently with observation mode
- Facilitate two-way, interactive telehealth visits with Amwell’s Hospital software
- Easy setup on existing LG Healthcare TVs
- No transport from room to room
- Simple sanitization
Use Amwell fleet monitoring to ensure your telehealth solution is up and running at all times. Track the status of your Carepoint devices, enable auto-alerts and over-the-air updates, and proactively respond to support needs.
Hospital TV Kit 100 use cases
Health systems can quickly set up isolation rooms and allow providers to virtually care for patients via hospital TVs, ultimately conserving PPE, keeping staff and communities safe, and bringing family members into patient care.
Allow care teams the flexibility to round from any location and remotely evaluate the patient using the high-quality pan-tilt-zoom camera.
Foster clear communication between providers and patients by enabling interpreters to instantly be present to interpret conversations around care.
Intensive Care Unit
Need copy for this new use case now that there is no eSitter. Sed ut persp iciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit volupt atem accusantium.