Telehealth is a powerful tool that can help government agencies increase readiness, improve health outcomes, and lower costs.
Leading-Edge, Trusted Telehealth Solutions
One Solution for Virtual Care
We offer a full spectrum of use cases across the continuum of care, with a single solution for the clinician to deliver telehealth.
Our security and privacy program is built to the highest standards and has passed extensive federal security audits. Our platform is HITRUST certified and HIPAA compliant with actionable security guidelines to protect sensitive patient information.
Suite of Key Services
Create efficient physician workflows with a seamless EMR integration. We integrate with major EMRs like athenahealth, Cerner, Epic and Meditech.
Provider Support Network
Our providers can staff your telehealth practices, or you can add your own providers. Our medical professionals include urgent care and primary care physicians, psychologists, psychiatrists, nutritionists, and lactation consultants for new moms.
Certified and Validated
We place the highest value on the security of interactions between patient and provider.
Best-In-Class Telehealth Technology
Patient & Provider Apps
Bring your providers to the patient’s side via our carts and deliver timely, specialized care with systems that integrate cameras, displays, and network access.
Our Tactical is a ruggedized, weather resistant and lightweight mobile solution to empower first responders, emergency units, and other field locations.
Remote Patient Monitoring
We partner with market leaders to extend care via remote health monitoring to help clinicians gain a more complete view of a patient’s health status.
Resources for Government
- COVID-19 Telemedicine Grants Update: 2020 USDA Distance Learning and Telemedicine Grant & CARES Act Funding
- Your Telehealth Legislation Update: Insights into COVID-19 Legislation and other Telehealth Policy Changes
- COVID-19 Outbreak: How to Use Telehealth as a Key Element of your Infection Control and Prevention Strategy
- Applying for a USDA Distance Learning & Telemedicine Grant
- How Netsmart uses a combination of healthcare technology, policy and integrated care and data sharing to tackle the opioid crisis