State of Georgia contract
Amwell for government
Amwell has been awarded the State of Georgia contract to provide digital care services.
Medical provider network
Amwell Medical Group® is a nationwide network representing thousands of multi-disciplinary providers who deliver care exclusively on Amwell platforms. Through Amwell Medical Group we provide:
- Quality care by being NCQA‑certified and the first to be ATA‑accredited
- Wraparound coverage to optimize staffing
- Seamless integrations with existing clinical resources
- Integrations into statewide programs
- 24/7/365 urgent care with <10 minute wait times
- The ability to offer new services
- Strategies to promote and acquire new patients
- Analytics to monitor and measure effectiveness
Comprehensive behavioral health support
From acute psychiatry care to digital mental health programs, Amwell provides a comprehensive behavioral health solution to meet all patient needs.
Access to remote psychiatrists to deliver on-demand or scheduled care.
A flexible infrastructure
Our open architecture allows you to use existing investments to further support patients.
Asynchronous tools to engage patients in their care between visits.
Outpatient behavioral health
Remote access to therapists and psychiatrists for outpatient direct‑to‑patient care.
Digital mental health tools
Self‑guided and coached programs can escalate to virtual or in-person care when necessary.
We connect and enable providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care.
American Well — Contract #99999-001-SPD0000194-006
Domain #1: Telehealth Platform
Domain #2: Remote Medical Health Services
Domain #3: Remote Behavioral Health
Customer Support: 800-317-5656
Go to Georgia State Marketplace