Rethinking the Member Experience: How Anthem Uses Telehealth To Meet Member Needs and Health Plan Goals
Fill form to unlock content
Loading, please wait
Error - something went wrong!
Register for complete access to all Resource Center content
Members want more personalized, convenient and affordable healthcare, and health plans need to deliver that care at low costs. To help meet member needs, health plans like Anthem are turning to telehealth to deliver a more personalized, cost-effective experience.
During this webinar, Marie Renzi, Director of Marketing for Anthem’s telehealth service, LiveHealth Online, and Wallace Adamson, MD, Vice President of Population Health for LiveHealth Online, shared their successes and lessons learned for creating a comprehensive telehealth program for members.
Watch the webinar to learn how your health plan can:
- Integrate telehealth into the member experience
- Deploy smart member engagement strategies
- Measure telehealth cost containment
- Improve member access and address gaps in care
- Engage network providers using telehealth