Introducing the Virtual Visit Facilitator: How M Health Fairview Created a New Position to Promote Telehealth Success
Fill form to unlock content
Loading, please wait
Error - something went wrong!
Register for complete access to all Resource Center content
As of June 2022, M Health Fairview, an academic health system located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is conducting between 20% and 30% of its total visit volumes virtually. To ensure continued patient and provider success with virtual care appointments, the health system developed a new role: the Virtual Visit Facilitator.
During this webinar, M Health Fairview discusses the incredible success it has seen with this new full-time position, including how the Virtual Visit Facilitator role has:
- Streamlined the virtual workflow, reducing total time and staff involvement
- Improved provider satisfaction and adoption of virtual care
- Helped develop a virtual rooming workflow that ensures patient and provider success
- Differentiated itself from a medical assistant or receptionist position
- Tina Lonsky, MHA, BSN, RN, Director of Nursing, Ambulatory Specialty Operations, M Health Fairview
- Tara Cain, Virtual Care Program Manager, M Health Fairview