COVID-19 has created a momentous inflection point for virtual care. As many brick-and-mortar facilities closed their doors at the height of the pandemic, health care organizations were forced to shift the way they delivered care—and members had to change the way they received it. What followed was an unprecedented explosion of virtual care adoption that will forever alter the health care landscape.
To better understand what happened during the pandemic—and its impact on the future of health care—Amwell fielded two surveys focused on consumer and provider adoption of telehealth.
During this webinar, Mary Modahl, Chief Marketing Officer at Amwell, discusses the results of these surveys and digs deeper into the shift in consumer perceptions around virtual care for chronic care management and more.
Attendees will learn about:
- The survey data, including how 59% of consumers had their first video visit during COVID-19
- How virtual primary care sentiments vary by generation and insurance plan
- The shift in consumer perceptions around virtual care for chronic care management and more
- How health insurance providers can improve member engagement to drive telehealth awareness
- Unprecedented physician adoption of telehealth and what it means for network providers