As older populations grow more reliant on — and more comfortable with — virtual care, telehealth has become a critical tool in caring for Medicare members who are wary of leaving their homes for routine healthcare.
Watch this webinar to hear Krista Drobac, Executive Director at Alliance for Connected Care, and Mary Modahl, Chief Marketing Officer at Amwell, discuss:
- Telehealth for health plans as the June 1 CMS benefit filing deadline approaches
- Legislation and regulatory updates for Medicare
- New telehealth utilization trends among Medicare members
- What virtual visit components are most important to Medicare members
- Best practices for engaging this population in a virtual visit