In 2014, Southwest Medical Associates, one of Nevada’s largest multi-specialty medical groups, launched its telehealth service, SMA NowClinic. In this case study, we reveal how Southwest Medical enrolled more than 30,000 patients and conducted more than 20,000 telehealth visits with SMA NowClinic.
In the case study, you will learn:
- Southwest Medical’s initial pilot program launch
- How the clinical team engaged and trained physicians successfully
- How an integrated marketing plan, including in-clinic marketing, drove visits
- Results and future roadmap for SMA NowClinic
- Southwest Medical’s expansion to new services and patient populations