How OU Medicine & OU Physicians Leveraged Existing Telehealth Infrastructure to Broaden Care
Read this case study to learn how OU Medicine grew its virtual care team to support a large-scale rollout, and rapidly onboarded more than 800 providers and 500 staff to its virtual care program.
Fill form to unlock content
Loading, please wait
Error - something went wrong!
Register for complete access to all Resource Center content
In July 2019, OU Medicine, a comprehensive academic health system in Oklahoma, partnered with Amwell to roll out a virtual care program. When COVID-19 struck in March 2020, the health system leveraged this existing infrastructure to quickly scale its response to the pandemic.
Read this case study to learn how OU Medicine:
- Grew its virtual care team to support a large-scale rollout
- Rapidly onboarded more than 800 providers and 500 staff to its virtual care program
- Measured patient satisfaction with virtual care, and how it compares to in-person care
- Completed more than 60,000 virtual visits during the pandemic
- Is developing staffing models to integrate telehealth into clinic schedules