Nemours Children’s Health System turned to telehealth to help increase access to pediatric specialists across the six states it serves. Since launching its telehealth program, CareConnect, Nemours has enrolled more than 17,000 patients in the program.
Read the case study for all the details on Nemours’ telehealth program, including:
- How the health system helped 64% of patients avoid more costly care alternatives
- What the patient and parent reception has been to telehealth
- How Nemours is using telehealth to drive outcomes at its obesity clinic
- Other Nemours use cases, like school care and provider-to-provider consults
- How telehealth aided in a clinical trial for spinal muscular atrophy