This year has brought many changes to the industry and among the most important have been the increased utilization of virtual care. The recognition of telehealth’s widespread potential in primary care, underserved patient populations, home health, and other care settings has also ignited questions about its role moving into the future.
In the webinar, Tom Sullivan, EVP & Editor-in-Chief at Health Evolution, and Danielle Russella, President Strategic Partnerships at Amwell, shared insights about:
- ‘Lesser-known’ lessons of 2020
- Thinking strategically about virtual primary care in 2021
- Home health on the horizon
- Opportunities to extend care to underserved Medicaid populations
- The current and next role of Medicare in telehealth adoption
- Addressing social determinants to improve equity