The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends leveraging telehealth to help mitigate the impact and spread of COVID-19.
Amwell has established a Telehealth Response Program to support the use of telehealth as an initial COVID-19 screening tool, which includes an always-on-call infection control officer, COVID-19 specific workflows to guide clinical operations and quality, and a COVID-19 Readiness Team. We are in tight coordination with ecosystem partners and public health officials on best practices, referral management protocols, as well as community outreach and engagement specific to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Watch the webinar to hear from Amwell’s Peter Antall, MD, Chief Medical Officer, and Mike Putnam, SVP of Consumer Marketing, as they share:
- How Amwell and its affiliated Online Care Group are readying
- Recommendations to help your organization prepare
- Advice on how to communicate with your patients and consumers
- For press inquiries: Please email Holly Spring, VP of Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Current clients: If you have any questions, please reach out to your Account Manager or Marketing Manager
- For more information about working with Amwell: Please visit business.amwell.com/contact-us/