As we continue to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic and look ahead to what virtual care will look like in the future, reimbursement remains top of mind for every healthcare stakeholder.
In this webinar, two telehealth reimbursement and regulatory experts shed light on what has happened and what is to come. Ellen Janos, Health Law Partner at Mintz Levin, and Krista Drobac, Executive Director at the Alliance for Connected Care, provided an overview of the key telehealth reimbursement and regulation changes in 2020, discuss what changes they expect to remain or change after the pandemic, and answered questions.
Register for the webinar to hear:
- A recap of this year’s key telehealth reimbursement changes
- Commentary on CMS’ latest expansion of telehealth Medicare reimbursement
- Predictions for telehealth reimbursement in 2021
- Insights into efforts in Washington to expand telehealth reimbursement post-pandemic
- Ongoing efforts around cross-state licensure for telehealth