As healthcare organizations continue to introduce telehealth programs, it’s essential for them to understand where consumers see value in telehealth—and where they don’t. Amwell recently commissioned Harris Poll to conduct a study to measure usage and sentiments toward telehealth.
In this webinar, you will hear from, Mary Modahl, Chief Marketing Officer at Amwell, who will reveal the results of the survey and discuss the impact these results have on healthcare organizations.
In this video you will learn:
- What’s driving the disparity between telehealth willingness and usage
- Which age groups want telehealth, and for what type of care
- How to divert consumers away from the ER
- Why consumers are delaying healthcare
- How to adapt telehealth programs to address consumer needs